How are we different?
Think of us like your in-house ICT team - if your printer breaks today, we will fix it today. We don't limit your options by assigning your school a fixed number of hours - we will give you all the support you need, whenever you need it.
What do we do?
- Fixed Price Support Contracts
- Tailored Solutions designed just for your school
- Cover for absent IT Staff
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Consultation for Management
- Software Deployment & Standardisation
- Asset Management
We can provide all the IT services your school needs - from simple PC repair through to taking on the role of a full time network manager - but at a fraction of the cost.
Perhaps you only have part time IT Support? Or need more work doing in the school holidays? Perhaps you want to upgrade computers from Windows XP to Windows 7 or are evaluating tablets? Whatever it is, we can help.
20% Off All New School Contracts in December & January!
Contact us now to take advantage.
How does it work?
- Your school gets in touch with us
- We visit and chat to key staff and see the current IT provision
- We submit a formal proposal and pricing
- We come to your site and resolve all outstanding IT problems
- Digital Sheep keep your computers and servers running
- You have peace of mind knowing your IT is the best it can be
Along with keeping IT in your school running, we can offer the following services:
- Prevent Access to Adult Material / Facebook
- Professional Email Services
- Data Backup & Security
- Cost Effective IT Provision
- Website Design & Hosting